A description of ”Bellen”
- Type of lake A moderate nutritional clear lake
- Areal 7 km2 (1730 acres)
- Deepest depth 20 m
- Average depth 6,2 m (”Stora Bellen”)
- Metres above sea level 205 m
Species of fish:
Pike, perch, roach, tench, white fish, vendace, bream, burbot, smelt, ruff and signal crayfish.
The largest reported fishes:
- Pike: over 10 kg plus
- Perch: over 1 kg
Fishery conservation association: Bellens FVOF (Bellens Fiske Vårds Områdes Förening).” Fishery Districts Association of Bellen”
- Crayfishing not allowed
- Only handheld tools are permitted
- A boat launching site is located next to Bellö´s beach, on a specifically designed location. (The northern part of ”Lilla Bellen”).
- There is a bathroom at Bellö beach.
Fishing tips: The lakes of Bellen have a good population of perch and the pike fishing can be very successful. Common methods are: angling, spinning and using jigs. Fishing monitoring
- Johan Wede: 0381-220 64
- Ronny Hälleljung: 0381-222 42,
- Ulrik Karlborg: 0495-129 56
- Göran Silfverhielm: 0381-22 11 0
Fishing permitted for: Those who can show a valid fishing license and the property owners that have permission to fish according to: ” The list of fishing rights holders in lake Bellen”.
Bellen´s Fishery Conservation Association
The area includes one or more fishing areas for catch-and-release, i.e the fishes are gently put back into the water alive.
Free fishing for children and adolescents up to the age of 15.
Bellens FVOF manages the fishing in Stora and Lilla Bellen in the Småland highlands.
Organization number: 802600-5390Customer number: 108, Area: 72.
070 - 35 50 107
073 - 032 92 23
070-23 08 212
Files to download
Fishing areas nearby Bellens FVOFFagerhultasjön, Vrången m fl sjöarMycklaflonHjälten, Kållstorpssjön, LarstorpssjönEmånByasjön, HälsjönAffiliated fishing areas in Jönköpings län