A description of ”Bellen”
- Type of lake A moderate nutritional clear lake
- Areal 7 km2 (1730 acres)
- Deepest depth 20 m
- Average depth 6,2 m (”Stora Bellen”)
- Metres above sea level 205 m
Species of fish:
Pike, perch, roach, tench, white fish, vendace, bream, burbot, smelt, ruff and signal crayfish.
The largest reported fishes:
- Pike: over 10 kg plus
- Perch: over 1 kg
Fishery conservation association: Bellens FVOF (Bellens Fiske Vårds Områdes Förening).” Fishery Districts Association of Bellen”
- Crayfishing not allowed
- Only handheld tools are permitted
- A boat launching site is located next to Bellö´s beach, on a specifically designed location. (The northern part of ”Lilla Bellen”).
- There is a bathroom at Bellö beach.
Fishing tips: The lakes of Bellen have a good population of perch and the pike fishing can be very successful. Common methods are: angling, spinning and using jigs. Fishing monitoring
- Johan Wede: 0381-220 64
- Ronny Hälleljung: 0381-222 42,
- Ulrik Karlborg: 0495-129 56
- Göran Silfverhielm: 0381-22 11 0
Fishing permitted for: Those who can show a valid fishing license and the property owners that have permission to fish according to: ” The list of fishing rights holders in lake Bellen”.
Bellen´s Fishery Conservation Association
The area includes one or more fishing areas for catch-and-release, i.e the fishes are gently put back into the water alive.
Free fishing for children and adolescents up to the age of 15.
Organization number: 802006-5390.
Bellens FVOF manages the fish in Stora and Lilla Bellen on the Småland Highlands. Customer number: 108, Area: 72.
070 - 35 50 107
073 - 032 92 23
Files to download
Fishing areas nearby Bellens FVOFFagerhultasjön, Vrången m fl sjöarMycklaflonEmånByasjön, HälsjönSkedesjön, Kyrkesjön, SmedhemsånAffiliated fishing areas in Jönköpings län