Pike, perch, roach, tench, white fish, vendace, bream, burbot, smelt, ruff and signal crayfish.
The largest reported fishes:
- Pike: over 10 kg plus
- Perch: over 1 kg
Fishery conservation association:
Bellens FVOF (Bellens Fiske Vårds Områdes Förening).” Fishery Districts Association of Bellen”
- Crayfishing not allowed
- Only handheld tools are permitted
- A boat launching site is located next to Bellö´s beach, on a specifically designed location. (The northern part of ”Lilla Bellen”).
- There is a bathroom at Bellö beach.
The lakes of Bellen have a good population of perch and the pike fishing can be very successful. Common methods are: angling, spinning and using jigs.
- Johan Wede: 0381-220 64
- Ronny Hälleljung: 0381-222 42,
- Ulrik Karlborg: 0495-129 56
- Göran Silfverhielm: 0381-22 11 0
Fishing permitted for: Those who can show a valid fishing license and the property owners that have permission to fish according to: ” The list of fishing rights holders in lake Bellen”.
Bellen´s Fishery Conservation Association
Free fishing for children and adolescents up to the age of 15
. (Special rules or exceptions may apply, Read more...
Org ID: 108, Area 72
Bellens FVOF manages the fish in Stora and Lilla Bellen on the Småland Highlands.
070 - 35 50 107
0381 - 22 110
Fishing areas nearby Bellens FVOFFagerhultasjön, Vrången m fl sjöarMycklaflonEmånByasjön, HälsjönSkedesjön, Kyrkesjön, SmedhemsånAffiliated fishing areas in Jönköpings län