Övre Gla FVOF
Övre Gla/Buvattnet, Grännsjön mfl
Welcome to Övre Gla FVOF which includes the lake Övre Gla with surrounding lakes and ponds, a total of seven lakes and 32 ponds with fish deposits.
The area is mostly located within Glaskogen's Nature Reserve see: www.glaskogen.se midway between Årjäng and Arvika iv: a Värmland.
The association was formed in 1944 and has since then carried out fish promotion measures, such as -fish planting -biotope conservation work -removal of migration barriers - laying out rice vases etc.
Liming of the area's lakes and ponds started in the 1970s and has been going on annually since then.
Information about lakes
- Övre Gla / Buvattnet: 14 km2, depth 60 m. Pike, perch, trout, salmon, whitefish, vendace, lake, eel, roach.
- Border lake: 2 km2, depth 34 m. Perch, pike, lake, eel, roach.
- Gladåker: 1 km2, depth 23 m. Perch, pike, roach, lake, eel.
- Length: 2 km2, depth 36 m. Perch, pike. Whitefish, vendace, roach.
- Mjögtvängen: 1 km2, depth 35 m. Perch, pike, lake, whitefish, vendace, roach.
- Mjögsjön: 0.5 km2, depth 13 m. Perch, pike, lake, whitefish, roach.
Legs are found in all lakes.
Free fishing for children and adolescents up to the age of 15.
Övre Gla FVOF
Upper Gla FVOFs aim is to sustainably manage and develop a resource, which in the future will come in handy for people staying in our area.
Organization number: 874001-0395Customer number: 308, Area: 270.
0702 - 88 22 70
Files to download
Fishing areas nearby Övre Gla FVOFGlaskogenÄlgsjön m fl tjärnarÖrsjöarna, Vasstjärnet och SvarttjärnetStora Gla m fl vattenYxesjöarna, Mjögesjöarna m fl vattenAffiliated fishing areas in Värmlands län