Lake Svärdlång is very special with its long narrow shape from north to south. Fishing is very good on perch and pike. Clear water and wind-protected bays. The lake has a typical wilderness character.
Lake Svärdlång is a long and narrow clear water lake with both alternating deeper and shallower sections. Traveling by boat along the lake is exciting through all the bays and passages which also constitute fine fishing spots. There are plenty of grounds and coves that create the unique nature of the lake, which in combination with its size, gives the visitor a total wilderness experience. The views are often spectacular and beautiful with dramatic mountain slopes that plunge into the clear waters.
The lake has plenty of fish and then mainly perch and pike. There is also some fine trout in the lake but they are often quite difficult to catch. It is a meditative and calming place where you can travel long distances without meeting anyone else.
• Scope: Lake Svärdlång
• Area: 491.9 ha.
• Fish species: perch, bream, pike, roach, whitefish, and trout.
• Fishing for trout is prohibited from October through March.
• The fishing license applies only to Lake Svärdlång.
• At Lake Svärdlång, overnight accommodation is only allowed at the official DANO camp sites - Link to DANO.
• Respect bird protection areas.
Svärdlång's fishery conservation area is also available on Bengtsfors Kommunfiskekort .Customer number: 1119, Area: 1080.
+46 - 706 - 518 130
Tomas Enoksson och Amar Bouakkaz