Welcome to our beautiful lake Lillnommen!
This lake (which is also called Lilla Nommen) is a lake in Vetlanda municipality in Smaland and is part of Eman system. The lake is between five and six meters in the deepest places, it has an area of 1.07 square kilometers and is located 219 meters above sea level. The lake is dewatered through a handmade channel called the "Lillnommen canal" which opens into the lake Nommen. Perch, bream, pike, and lye are the more common fish species. Also pike-perch and eel have been caught in the lake.
The perch fishing is really good, with many caught perch of about 1.5 kilos. Several pike have also been caught which have been around 8-10 kilos and also bigger.
Boats available for rent, please contact one of the following
- Mats Lindgren, Djuvanäs, +46383-31420
- Jakob Stark, Djuvanäs, +46383-313 99
- Jan-Eric Löfgren, Hjerkanstorp, +46383-610 91
- Elsie Hagerbonn, Morsarvet of Sjöfälla, +46736-268208
Price: 300 SEK / day / rowing boat and 1500 SEK / week. The boat must be cleaned by the person who rented after use.
Cottages / houses are available for rent, please contact one of the following
- Ann-Christin Kvarnstrand, Djuvanäs, http://www.djuvanas.com, +46383-30707
- Tomas Frödå, Nävelsjöås, +46383-61024
- Elsie Hagerbonn, Morsarvet by Sjöfälla, http://www.hagerbonn.se, +46736-268208
Lilla Nommen Fishing Area offers fishing in the lake "Lillnömmen" to fishers who are careful and aware of the rules that apply to fishing in our lake. Lilla Nommen has a relatively diverse fish and bird fauna, a 1.07 square kilometer lake surface, a shoreline with a majority of reeds, but with elements of rocky beach.Customer number: 497, Area: 457.
076 - 194 47 12
073 - 626 82 08