Nässjö, the well-known railway junction in the Småland Highlands, offers not only good connections with the surroundings, but also a nice sport fishing for our classic lakes. The year round, the lakes in the Nässjö municipality's 22 fishing areas put your fishing skills to the test. The fishing opportunities are many - everything from fishing in the middle of Nässjö's city center to the large lake Nömmen, with its countless islands, skerries, bays and, above all, geese.
Experience the spring fishing for pike, when the sun begins to heat up and the large pike ponds still remain in shallow water in the process of eating up after the game. Experience the lukewarm summer evenings trolling for pike as you go on a journey into the twilight with your boat, rigged rods and a thermos smoking hot coffee. Experience the snowy winter days with pike fishing for perch or ice cream after pike and grilled sausages over a bonfire in good friends' law. In short - experience the fishing in Nässjö municipality!
Fishing for pike, perch and pike in Nömmen is well known. Nömmen is a relatively large lake with countless islands and skerries located on the border between Nässjö and Vetlanda municipality. The pike fisherman is also recommended a visit to Ryssby Lake, a shallow and nutritious lake with a strong goose stock. The store lake at Bodafors is a popular lake for pike fishing, where larger specimens are caught at regular intervals. In fishing and staying in the wild, the Alliance Court applies, which means freedoms but also consideration and responsibility. Eels occur in some of the municipality's lakes. Eel fishing is allowed more than three definite migratory obstacles from the sea, but the minimum dimension is 70 centimeters in all waters.
• 1 fish(es) Pike at 1.2 kg. "54 cm exactly 1.1 kg. Aggressive follow-up pike chopped on a jerkbait. Warm nice evening the water temperature showed 11 plus degrees inside the shallow." ( No, released!)
"1 bream was there and chopped a little lightly on a jerkbait during the evening hehe. Otherwise, some awake ground area prey fish was up at the surface during the evening. Roach bream etc inside for play period." Runnerydssjön
• 1 fish(es) Pike at 1.0 kg. "The pike hit a red-black Westin Swim. 10 plus in the water inside the shallow. Sun and changing cloudiness at the time of cutting 19.30" ( No, released!)
• 1 fish(es) Pike at 1.5 kg. "Spike pike of 64 cm took on a golden jerkbait about 17.30 sun at the time of chopping.11 plus in the water inside the shallow.Alert when it was released back." ( No, released!)
"Very stationary pike in this water. There are plenty of stationary pike 1-4 kg all year round in Runnerydssjön. Right now far between the chopping periods considering many are still in the middle of the play period. Fun catch and release fishing in Runnerydssjön. Spoon pulls and Jerkbait have worked best In the lake during the spring, slow spinning with one or two crank stops in the cold water." Runnerydssjön
• 1 fish(es) Pike at 1.2 kg. "The pike caught a Scout Swimmer (golden shiner) at the beginning of the evening. Slow spinning side to side time. Around 6-7 degrees in the water inside the bay." ( No, released!)
• 2 fish(es) Pike at a total of 2.5 kg, Avg. Weight 1.25 kg. "2 pike (62 cm 60 cm) late afternoon / early evening. Taken at Svartzonker Mcjerk and Scout Swimmer. Slow spinning 7 plus in the water inside the play bay." ( No, released!)